Part Two: Business Plan Project, Week 3, and Presentation Summary
Continue to work on your business plan. This week, you will be working on capital expenditures and the sources of funding to finance them.
- Your business plan should include at least one major capital expenditure. Decide when it will be purchased and how it will be funded. The documentation should include your analysis of the project and your basis for making the investment, and the timing of investment.
- Decide on your sources of funding, describe them, and justify your decision. You may fund part of the business with your personal savings, but you should also include at least one additional source of funds to complete the funding.
- Last week, you worked on pro forma financial statements. Update your projected financial statements to reflect the capital expenditure and the sources of funding.
- Prepare a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that summarizes your findings for your Business Plan Project to date.
- By Monday, November 3rd , 2014, address the issues for the Business Plan Project, Week 3 outlined in Part Two items 1 and 2, using an MS Word document, and submit your document to the W3: Assignment 2 Dropbox. Use good form, and cite all sources using APA format.
Name your document SU_FIN4055_W3_A2_Part2_LastName_FirstInitial
- By Monday, November 3rd, 2014, create a Microsoft PowerPointpresentation consisting of 5-10 slides that summarizes your findings for theBusiness Plan Project over the last three weeks. Post to W3: Assignment 2 Dropbox. Use good form, and cite all sources using APA format.
Name your document SU_FIN4055_W3_A2_Presentation_LastName_FirstInitial