You are tasked with discussing the Black Feminist/ Womanism Movement and the music related with that movement.
One Source to Use: Claudia Jones- An end to the neglect of the problems of the Negro woman!
- Cover Page (Title of Paper, Student Name, Course Name, Professor’s Name, and Date)
- Use of at least 5 sources: must include at least 1 source from the assigned readings ( Claudia Jones reading) and
videos, at least 2 from outside sources.
- 2000 words in length.
- A clear thesis statement.
- Use of at least 5 Key Terms of Engagement- citizenship, colonialism, imperialism, decolonization and liberation movements, resistance, resilience, pan-Africanism, neocolonialism, environmental justice, ecofeminism and transnationalism
- Essay must be wrifen in MLA format
- Must be doubled-spaced and 12 font size in Calibri, Cambria, or Times New Roman; 12-
font includes all punctua:on markings as well.
- 1-inch margins all around