For the Portfolio Project, conduct an analysis of a recent article and provide your evaluation and outcome expectations in an articulate and informative paper that discusses:
- A minimum of three general economic principles related to the article
- Identification of three to five macroeconomic indices
- Definition and explanation of the indices, e.g., GDP, CPI, and other economic calculations
- Discussion about what the specific indices mean in relationship to the overall article and how they impact each other
- Appropriate evaluation, decisions, and forecasts that could be made from the information.
Module 8: Portfolio Project
Portfolio Project (350 Points)
Important! Read FirstAdhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be six to ten pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Review the grading rubric, which is found in the Week 8 folder.
- Incorporate at least five scholarly references that are not required readings for this module. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
Be sure to follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.