In the past decade a few scientists studied the science behind how we each develop character and what it means in our learning, overall happiness…. and can even apply to how we appreciate the world (and the art) around us.
you must watch this eight-minute video about the science of character and answer the following questions. To receive the points you must use at least 300-words in your initial post and respond to two of your classmates posts. There will be no half-credit for this assignment so make sure you complete the entire discussion board and respond to your classmates.
video link: http://youtu.be/U3nT2KDAGOc
1. What is the difference between a fixed mindset and a growth mindset?
2. Can you change your character? If so, how?
3. Name some character strengths you admire in your friends, family or teachers.
4. Out of the 24 possible character strengths, which do you feel are your top five? Give an example for one character strength that you list.
5. Do you have any other thoughts or comments about this video?