here are the instructor for the exercise Journal
I have attached my role on the exercise, also some nots that I take during the exercise.
also talk about apology.
Journal: Each student must keep a journal identifying what he/she learned from each of the negotiation exercises. Entries are intended to be reflective. The journal should not be a permanent record of what happened in the negotiation, but rather what went on in your head. There should be one entry for each negotiation, plus the introduction and summary discussed below.
Journal entries might address the following:
– Briefly describe what happened in the activity (note only key elements)
– What did you learn about negotiation from the simulation?
– What surprised you about your behavior? Your opponents?
– What did you learn about yourself? About others?
– If you had the chance to do this negotiation over, what would you do differently?
– How did this experience compare to others that you have had in similar or
– How did the concepts in the lectures or readings enrich your understanding of the processes of negotiation, its outcome, and/or your own negotiation style?
refer to concepts from the book chapter 6 Establishing Trust and Building a Relationship
1 page long