The leadership of the Singaporean-headquartered software solutions organization is concerned about issues arising from communication and coordination challenges between employees at the U.S. branch and the Singaporean headquarters. The VP of the U.S. branch tasks you, as an HR consultant, with developing a change management plan.
You decide that before you prepare and present a change management plan, the VP should be familiar with various change management models. This will enable you to explain and justify your use of a particular model to create the change management plan. You decide to create a report that introduces the various change management models and send it to the VP. The report also identifies your selected model for the change management plan and justifies your selection.
For this assignment, you need to share with the VP in the course scenario the rationale for deploying a particular change management model at the U.S. branch of the Singaporean software solutions provider.
Specifically, you must address the following criteria for the creation of the change management model report:
- Provide a brief description of change management models listed below:
- ADKAR change management model
- Kotter’s change management model
- Lewin’s change management model
- Compare the benefits of these change management models listed above.
- Determine the most appropriate change management model for the U.S. branch. Support your response with research.
- Identify problem areas related to change indicated in the Employee Engagement Surveys and Leaders’ Self-Evaluations.
- How does the selected change management model resolve these problem areas?
- What other features of the selected change management model make it appropriate for the U.S. branch?
Guidelines for Submission
Submit the report using double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. This assignment should be 3- to 4-pages in length and include references cited in APA format. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.