The final step in the course project is to develop the presentation with audio narration.
- You may use PowerPoint or another method (mp4 file) approved by your instructor.
- Deliver the presentation in a professional and engaging manner.
- Include parenthetical in-text citations support observations made in the presentation. Make sure to read the citations when recording your narration. Do not read the references slide.
- Length: 4-6 minutes narrated presentation
- Slide length: 5-8 slides (not including title slide, conclusion slide, or references slide)
- Title slide
- Conclusion slide
- References slide (minimum of 8 scholarly sources cited in APA format; not narrated)