There have been times when we have been on the outside looking inside with a variety of ideas on how things can change. For this assignment, you will place yourself as the CEO of an organization. Consider this: the organization has been conducting business the same way for the past 10 years. You have determined a way to restructure the organization, and you are now prepared to present your ideas in front of the board.
This assignment will be an in-class presentation. Please consider the following elements to present:
• Brief assessment of how organization is currently running
• Why is this restructuring necessary?
• How will the restructuring prove to be a benefit?
• Sponsorship: Will there be a need for sponsors in order for this restructuring to take place? Explain this section in great detail, if applicable.
• Organizational chart: How will the restructuring affect the organizational chart?
• Customers: How will the customers be affected by this restructuring?
• Scenario: Provide an example of how the restructuring will benefit from the restructuring.
You are not limited to the above questions nor are you required to use them. These questions are listed as an opportunity to help you achieve the best practices for restructuring this organization. Additionally, you may consider using the same organization you used in your week 4 assignment.
Be sure to support and justify your positions and conclusions with references to relevant library resources. All assignments should follow APA requirements.
The inclusion of your textbook and four outside references, retrieved from the university library, is required for the completion of this presentation.