- Personal data collected is done to assist us to provide better services to you. We are thoughtful about the type of information we request from you and how it is used to provide these services.
- Personal information is only stored when needed, but no more than is necessary or as mandated by the law.
- Our protocols and usability are simple enough for our users to control what type of information can be made public or kept private. The simplicity of our operations is extended to include the type of information keyed by search engines and what is deleted permanently.
- We value transparency in the operations of our services when collecting, using, storing, and sharing your personal information.
Below we explain our privacy practices in deeper detail.
How we can receive your information/your consent
The main source of information we get is from you. Other sources include our partners or third parties to whom you have given consent to provide us with your data. This is mainly through legal arrangements you have had with them and have agreed to the transfer of information. Before processing any personal information, we ask directly for your permission and consent.
Please note that you are free to do so if you feel the need to withdraw consent. You can contact the support team for this through email. If we are not legally bound to withhold your personal information, we cease all services of handling your data. Be advised that access to our website may become difficult for you, especially if personal information is required to make this possible.
Information we collect about you (Country of origin, User Email, User names, Phone number, City/zip,
While accessing our service or visiting our website, we collect data about you. Some of the data collected include IP addresses, technical data, the type of device used to access the website, and your interaction activities with our website.
Personal information is collected directly from you and includes your country of origin, user email, user names, phone number, and city/zip. Below we explain the purpose of the collection.
|#||Type of personal data||The purpose we collect information|
|1||Country of origin||
Why we collect and process your personal data
We use personal information exceptionally and take your privacy seriously. We comply with personal data protection law when collecting, storing, and sharing your data. The following are reasons why we collect and process your data.
- To offer you services ordered through our website in the most effective way.
- To provide information on additional services that you would be interested in based on your information and recent activity on our website. This is reserved for existing customers.
- To meet our obligation and provide services based on an agreed legal contract agreement.
- To give information on services that you have consented to.
- For management of your account, including processing payments or refunds.
- To ensure website security and safety.
- To notify you of any changes in operations, pricing, or services.
Grounds for collecting information from you
The two common grounds are when one, you consent to us collecting the information for us to provide services to you efficiently, and two, when we have a legal reason to do so either through a contract agreement or are as mandated by the law.
The legal basis we have for processing your data
Processing of any personal data is only authorized if there is a legal basis for it. The following are among the legal reasons.
- Your consent and permission;
- Contract obligation; if it is part of the contract agreement;
- To comply with the law;
- You have requested us to do so.
Ways of giving information
Information is provided in various formats; all of that requires your consent. They include:
- Filling a form;
- Emailing us your details;
- Corresponding to us by phone;
- Posting an order at our website;
- Through reviews, feedback, or when reporting a problem.
Note that the ways mentioned above require consent. We only collect information that helps us provide services to you, is related to our order(s), and will ensure that the website is safe and secure.
Who might we share your information with?
The information shared is only done after consent is allowed and if it falls under the legal, contractual obligations. Your personal information is shared as follows:
- To third parties after you have given prior consent through written forms or click-through agreements by allowing disclosure of certain information to improve your experience using our services.
- Our service providers include marketing staff, customer care support, and the billings and payments team. This team is under strict rule and follow set measures to safeguard personal data.
- To third parties, in case it is part of a judicial obligation or court order to do so.
- Our affiliates, including subsidiaries all within our group of companies, assist and support us in providing efficient services.
- To subcontractors or external agencies as part of the contract agreement between them and us and with you. Such services include preventing fraudulent transactions or credit risks within the website.
Where we store and process your personal data
Examples of reasons your data may be processed outside of the EEA include:
- When processing any payments;
- To fulfill an order;
- Technical support services.
If personal data cannot be processed within EEA, we will:
- Adhere to all data protection principles;
- Ensure that we choose a country listed on the EU Commission’s countries that have a clause that caters to protection for the rights and freedoms of data;
- If a transfer is to the USA, we will ensure that they comply with the Privacy Shield program;
- Ensure that we assess the adequacy of protections in any other case not listed above.
Access to your data via password
We offer a password for new users that they can change to suit their preferences. Through this password, you gain access to your page on our website, including our services. However, it is your responsibility to secure your password and keep it confidential. Please do not share it with anyone else.
Transmission and storage of your data
The transmission of data over the internet is never completely secure. However, we apply all the necessary security measures, including adhering to the GDPR standards during the transmission and storage of data to ensure that the data is safe and secure. Our transmissions are encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We use an HTTP strict transport security system for an additional layer of protection.
How we protect your personal information
In addition to transmission and storage security measures, we also protect personal information when in our servers for loss, unauthorized access, and alterations or destructions. Data protection is done through SSL encryption, password-protected access, and secure public and private keys.
How long we will keep your data
Information is retained exceptionally and not for any longer than is needed. Some conditions mandate us to hold on to your information for longer durations of time. How long we will keep your data depends if:
- It is an obligation of legislation or regulation liabilities and law;
- We receive a prior request from our user to stop using it;
- If the information is no longer needed by us.
Please note that we only keep enough of your data to make sure that we adhere to requests not to use personal information or to delete them for the support and provision of our services.
As per the GDPR, we respect our client’s rights to the personal data they have provided to us. Below are these rights and how we protect them.
- The right to be informed. We uphold this right through the provision of this policy. Also, our transparency in how we process and use your personal information is such that you can reach out to ask for any clarifications.
- The right of access. Once you provide us with your personal information, you reserve the right to ask for the information that we have about you.
- The right to rectification. If the provided data is inaccurate or you wish to rectify it, you have the right to do so. This right extends to any third party that has the information you need to be rectified.
- The right to erasure. Also known as the ‘right to be forgotten. This implies that you have the right to request us to delete your information if we have no legal obligation to it. Other circumstances for erasure include your withdrawn consent for marketing purposes or when information processed is that of a child.
- The right to restrict processing. You can object to any further processing than is necessary. We can store your information and use it to the extent that will allow us to provide services but will not indulge in any further processing as per your request.
- Right to object processing. You have the right to object to any processing of your data. This includes instances where we use it for direct marketing purposes or our statistical research.
- Right to data portability. Personal information provided to us must be made available to you safely and securely, which will allow you to use and port your data across other platforms. The usability of the data should be intact. You have a right to this, and we make sure of that.
- Right to withdraw consent. You reserve to withdraw consent at any time after providing it. We immediately stop any further processing of your data once consent has been withdrawn.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority. You have the right to file a complaint with a superior authority if you are not satisfied with how we process your information.
We are open to both positive and negative feedback. If you have any concerns about how your personal information is used, you have the right to file a complaint with superior authority. For data protection complaints, the authority is the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data.
Our websites and the use of our services are targeted to people above the age of 16 years, if you are below this age, you cannot access our services until you get to this age. We do not allow the use of personal information for anyone younger than 16 years. If you know of anyone below this age who has unlawfully provided us with their information, contact us immediately for us to take the necessary steps to delete their information.
If you choose not to give your personal information to us
Personal data is used exceptionally to support us to provide services to you. If you choose not to provide us with such information that will limit our ability to provide services to you, we will have to withdraw our services or engage in any contract until we have the required information to do so.
Please note that you reserve the right to ask us to stop using your information for marketing purposes. Contact us through contact support for further elaboration on the same.
We use the SSL certificate to process information that is submitted along with orders or any inquiry information. The use of these certificates is what guarantees the safety and confidentiality of your information and any transactions that coincide with it.
We take all the necessary precautions to restrict access to your personal information from third parties that is not per our contract agreements, the law, or your consent. All employees are fully trained and guided through strict measures to ensure the safety and confidentiality of information processed.
This policy can be revised or adjusted accordingly, but not withhold notifications from you.
Links to other websites
Our website will occasionally have links that link us to our subsidiary or partner companies and affiliates. Using these links to other websites implies that you are using another website that has its privacy notices. Please take note of this fact and read their privacy notices before engaging or providing your personal information on this site. We are not responsible for any liability that you may encounter from such interactions. We urge extreme due diligence from you when providing any personal data to other websites.
How you can reach us