Speaking with Confidence
Discuss speaking with confidence. First, generate a list of the factors or situations that account for your own nervousness or confidence in public speaking situations. Next, think about the confidence factors you have read about in your course materials. Finally, describe yourself as a confident or nervous speaker and discuss how you might enhance your own confidence based on these factors.
Remember that your discussion response must include the following:
- A reflection on the concept we are discussing. Give us a summary of things you learned about this concept from your assigned chapter readings.
- A thorough example/discussion to support your reflection.
- A final statement that tells us what you take away from this week’s lesson.
- Properly formatted in-text citations and references.
- Strong grammar, spelling, and mechanics.
- In total your discussion should be at least 250 words