Welcome to Essaysolve.com “website.” These terms and conditions (“Terms” or “T&C”) govern your use of our website and provide information about the services offered. Please read them carefully.
By using our website, or any service provided by our company requesting/submitting an order or making any financial commitments, you agree to be legally bound by these terms. It is regarded that you have read and agreed to the accompanying terms. If you do not consent to one or any of the terms below, you are advised not to utilize or access our services.
We reserve the right to close any accounts that are in legal violations of the above restrictions.
- “We,” “Us,” and “Ours” mean Essaysolve.com a company that is fully registered under the law.
- “User,” “You,” “Client,” and“Customer” this are referred to as a person; it could be an individual entity or a company, or anyone registered on the website as a user who has accepted the terms and conditions. Anyone who transacts any services on our site, including requesting an order, uploading information, or making any financial transactions as payment, is considered a user or client.
- “Agreement” is the terms and conditions, “terms,” and “T&C” outlined in this document.
- “Website” is the Essaysolve.com.
- “Services” is any written service offered on the website as requested by the client.
- “Account” is the personalized section of the website that the client accesses using their account name and password.
- “Order” is a request for a service that is initiated by the client using their account. Through an order, the client defines the requirements of the paper. Additional information can be uploaded for further clarifications of the service. An order is submitted electronically and initiates the operations of the paper.
- “Product” is the result of the order requested by the client. The product is a digital document that is submitted following the requirements and the provisions of our services.
- “Support” or “Support Department” is part of the company’s organizational department that solves any queries that the client has and acts as an intermediary between the customer and the writer.
During the registration process, a valid email address is required to facilitate easy access in case we need to contact you. We urge you to provide us with accurate and up-to-date information so as not to violate the terms and conditions of our agreement.
Login information while using our website is part of our security protocols, and clients should take the necessary steps to ensure they are confidential. We reserve the right to disable any accounts for security purposes if the conditions provided do not comply.
The client is solely responsible for their account after registration, and we urge you to notify us immediately in case of any suspicious use of your account or break of security. Always exit your account or session if using a public computer or one that has access to anyone else that is not you. We are not responsible for any loss that follows from not following the provisions above.
After registration, the next step is placing an order on the website. Requesting an order is completely free. It is done by completing an order form on the website.
When placing an order, including all the necessary and accurate information required to complete the order. This includes the parameter of the work and delivery period.
As you place the order, more contact information may be requested.
Messaging system. This system facilitates communication between the client and the writer. The message section allows writers to seek more clarification for an order and for clients to provide this clarification. Clients should not provide personal information to any writer using this system.
By placing an order, you agree to buy the services offered on our website. Order processing begins immediately after payment confirmation.
Payment for a writing service is done according to our pricing requirements which are revealed on the site. Initial funding for an order should be done once the scope of work is identified and a writer assigned to the order.
Your Order price is generated and established depending on your Order deadline, type of paper, academic level, and any additions. The total cost of the order can be found in the last step of the Order Form, near the bottom.
We offer progressive delivery services which allow our clients to review the work at different stages for approval. If a client opts for this service, Payment can be done simultaneously with the completion and approval of each segment. The complete product delivery is only done once the payment has been done in full. Please be advised that after the complete work is delivered, you approve of the work, and release payments, complaints, and revisions are not accepted. You are liable for an additional charge that depends on the specificities of the complaint. More of this can be reviewed under the revision policy.
Various method payments are available. Check the website to find which method you can use to pay for your order.
If you wish to stop using our services, upon request, we commence all the necessary steps for a refund. We are not liable for any services or fees charged by your bank.
Paying taxes, including any value-added taxes or services, is our responsibility. This is applicable depending on the jurisdiction.
Depending on your locality, ad valorem or other taxes may be charged on some fees that are part of our services. These taxes will be included in your bill, if applicable.
By paying for our services, you acknowledge complicity with the laws under income tax provisions in your jurisdiction.
Order volume. Each Order placed by the Client has a minimum volume requirement, measured in pages. A page has 275 words. When the product is delivered, the document must include the desired number of pages. The Client may request that the paper be reformatted to match the number of words/pages if there are any discrepancies.
Change of order details. The Client may adjust the job description only if the writer has not begun the task. Once the Writer has begun working, no adjustments are made. The Client will be required to add compensation for the new instructions if the Order specifications increase in volume, are more complex, or differ in completion terms.
Resources. If the Client requires certain resource materials to be used in the Order process, they must identify them or provide them to the Writer.
Communication. When seeking additional details, the Client is strongly encouraged to engage with the Writer or our support staff using the Website’s messaging system or by contacting the support team directly.
Progress tracking. The Client can monitor the status of his or her Orders by logging into his or her Account. Here, they get information about the Order and its status. To acquire updates on the order status, the Client may contact support via any of the accessible communication channels, which are always available.
Cancellation of an order. Cancellation and refund of the last stage of the payment are technically impossible at the final stage of purchase.
We take full responsibility to deliver and meet the order deadline.
Upon delivery of the Product, it is the Client’s responsibility to guarantee that delivery channels are available. We shall not be held liable for any wrong email address provided in the profile, spam filters, internet outages, or client failure to offer communication channels and other contact means. For any form of assistance with an Order’s delivery, the Client is advised to contact support.
Upon provision of the Product, it’s the Client’s responsibility to download it promptly.
Please review our deposit and refunds policy to understand your rights to a refund.
The right to request revisions is reserved only if the final payment has not been transferred to the writer.
We reserve the right to decline multiple revision requests or unreasonable requests if we detect a pattern of exploitation from the client’s behavior.
Please review our revision policy to review the rights within which you have a right to request revisions.
We are responsible for timely Product delivery that is per the requirements specified by the Client in the Order. If these obligations are breached, the Client is entitled to a partial or complete refund.
To get the full information on refunds, visit our deposit and refunds policy page.
The use of products
When you pay for an Order, you acknowledge that it is for personal and non-commercial use only and that the amount paid by you reflects the time and effort put into research and in writing for your Order, as well as maintenance and administration for the product.
You should not reproduce, modify, distribute, or display the Product in any form on the Internet or in the hard copy above what is required for personal use.
By placing an Order and/or paying for a Product, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the following:
- We have the right to terminate any agreement, contract, or partnership with anybody who tries to pass off any of our Products as their own. You further agree not to sell or transmit any of our products to third parties for money or other reasons. You further understand that if we suspect distribution or use of our Product in a manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and/or plagiarized in any way, we have the right to refuse to provide any Services or do any additional work for You.
- You are not allowed to attach your name to any Product. Our Products and writing services are for research and/or references purposes only. Plagiarism, or any other act of academic fraud or dishonesty, is not tolerated, encouraged, or knowingly participated in by us. We strictly follow and adhere to all copyright rules, and we will not knowingly allow any Client to breach copyright laws. You acknowledge that any Product and/or other written content sent is solely intended to be used as a sample document for research purposes. We provide custom-written samples for research reasons only, and they cannot be used to replace your writing. It can only be used as a template for learning how to draft a paper. Consult with your institution’s definition of plagiarism and academic conduct for acceptable use of sources.
- Our firm, its affiliates, and/or partners are not responsible for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or wrongful use of the Products and/or other textual content obtained from the Website. Plagiarism, lawsuits, bad grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships/awards/grants/prizes/titles/positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal measures are all examples of this. The buyers of Products from the Website are solely liable for all disciplinary proceedings that may result from the improper, unethical, or illegal usage of such Products.
Personal data and payment information
Account information and security
Registrations requirements include your valid email address and contact information.
You are responsible for your account being secure. Please do not share our account details, including your password.
Having a personal account makes you responsible for any activities linked to your account. If you detect any suspicious activities on your page or are aware that someone else has access to your password, you should take the necessary steps to secure your account, including changing the password yourself. This can be accessed from your profile.
You can rest your password in case you forget it. You should satisfy the security measures for this to happen.
Use of the Website; Termination and suspension of use.
Your use of the website is solely for personal and non-commercial use.
The Website may not be used for any unauthorized purpose. You may not use the Website for the following purposes:
- Transmitting any illegal, harassing, defamatory, abusing, threatening, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content or breaking any laws;
- Transmitting material that encourages criminal behavior or otherwise violates any applicable laws, regulations, or code(s);
- Interfering with another person’s ability to use the website or
- Producing, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of copyright-protected materials without the owner’s permission.
Violation of any of the above agreements makes you responsible for any losses or costs incurred as the result of the stated violations.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of our website if any of these terms are breached.
If we suspect beyond reasonable doubt that the use of our website by you is affecting lawful operations or the use of our website by other clients, we have the right to suspend your account and impending further investigations.
Contact of our writers through other means than is provided for in the account is assumed as a violation of our terms.
Intellectual Property Rights (“IPRs”)
IPRs in the products
- Any Product delivered to You is prepared by our Writers.
- The Full copyright in any Products or other written materials delivered to You is retained by us, including our affiliates and partners.
- Upon payment for Products, you are granted a non-exclusive license to use the Products ordered for personal and non-commercial use only.
- You agree not to distribute, publish, transmit, edit, display, or create derivative works from, or exploit the Products and/or materials of this Website without our prior written authorization.
- You will be liable for all losses incurred by us as a result of all unauthorized use of the Products and/or materials available on this Website.
IPRs in materials that You supply to us
You must ensure that any items You offer to us (including those You provide/upload as a reference or source material) do not infringe on any other person’s intellectual property or other rights or violate any applicable laws. If they do, you will be liable for any losses we may suffer as a result of it.
IPRs on the website
- Any IPRs used in the website are owned by or licensed to us.
- No IPRs on the website are intended and should not be construed or transferred to anybody who visits the website.
- You may not reproduce, transmit, or download any content from the Website unless expressly permitted by these Terms or as otherwise agreed with us.
Sources Used Feature
You will not be provided with whole articles or e-books. Rather, the Product’s quoted excerpts are given for reference. A service fee is charged for the collecting and transmission of materials, which includes links to places where the material can be purchased or seen in its entirety.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
We do not guarantee that the Website will fulfill Your expectations or requirements because it is offered “as is.” You may be unable to access the Website and/or utilize part or all of the Services if your computer equipment does not support necessary technologies, such as encryption.
The World Wide Web, which is not controlled by us, is used to access the Website. You use the Internet at your own risk and are bound by all applicable national and international laws and regulations. We do not claim that the Website is appropriate or accessible in any jurisdiction.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites and resources. You should evaluate the terms of service and privacy policies of these third-party websites and resources. We take no responsibility or liability for any third-party websites or resources, and You use such services and content at your own risk. We urge that you review the policies of any other website before providing any personal information.
We shall not be held liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any changes we make to the Website.
We will not be liable to You or anyone else for any reason originating from or in connection with the Products and/or Services, including but not limited to
- Malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind in the phone, electronic, hardware, or software, network, Internet, email, or computer;
- Slow, failed, or incomplete computer transmissions;
- Any condition caused by events outside the company’s control that may cause the Product and/or Services to be delayed, disrupted, or corrupted (as applicable);
- Any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind incurred as a result of or in connection with the use of the Services or
- Any printing and typing issues
We will not be liable to You or any other person in any way, whether arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, or your inability to use the Website, or for any other reason, including, without limitation, any matters arising from events beyond our reasonable control; or any unforeseeable losses or damages.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to limit or exclude any responsibility for death or personal damage caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be restricted or excluded by law or to affect Your statutory consumer rights.
You are not permitted to assign any of Your rights under these Terms to anyone else. We may transfer our rights under these Terms to another company if we believe Your rights will not be harmed.
If you violate these Terms and we choose to overlook them, we will still be able to use our rights and remedies in the future or in any other situation where you violate these Terms.
All notices from You to us must be in writing and delivered to our contact address listed on the Website’s Contact Us page unless otherwise stated in these Terms.
All messages from us to you will be
- Posted on the Website from time to time
- Displayed on Your order page,
- Emailed to the email address indicated in your Account.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The terms are governed by the law.
All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms will be addressed by discussions between the parties, who agree to use all reasonable efforts to resolve the problem. If the Parties are unable to reach an agreement, the issues will be handled by arbitration administered by a higher authority, the Rules of which are understood to be incorporated by reference into this Article.
Furthermore, You and we agree to bring any disagreement to arbitration on an individual basis exclusively, rather not on behalf of a class, collective, or representative group of people. Any disagreement will not be able to be presented, heard, or arbitrated as a class, collective, representative, or private attorney general action or as a member of such a class, collective, representative, or private attorney general proceeding.
We retain the right to (i) modify any of the Website’s or Services’ information, specifications, features, or functions at any time. (ii) impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict access to parts or all of the Services, with or without prior notice and without liability to You or any third party, or (iii) suspend or discontinue any or all of the Services or any part of the Website, including the availability of any feature, database, or content, temporarily or permanently, or (iv) impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict access to parts or all of the Services, with or without prior notice and without any liability to You or We will make commercially reasonable efforts to advise You of changes to the Services and/or Website that, in our reasonable opinion, materially and adversely reduce the functionality of the Services you are interested in.
We may amend or revise these Terms at any time. If we change or revise these Terms, we will tell You by email to the most recent email address you supplied, by publishing the updated or revised Terms on the Website, or by any other method we deem commercially fair. Your continued use of the Website or Services after any such update or modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by and comply with these Terms as updated or revised, or you may be asked to grant your explicit approval to be bound by such Terms. You must check the Terms regularly.
If you have any questions or more information about the Website, please contact us via phone, email, or chat on the Website’s Contact Us page or your Order page.